Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Broken Hill - The caravan Park

Broken Hill - The caravan Park


The Lake view Caravan Park, Broken Hill, NSW, Australia
Our initial plan selected the Lake View Caravan Park in Broken Hill and we were not disappointed.
Lots of caravan sites serviced with the customary water, electricity and grey water tanks. The park included an adequate amenities block, laundry etc. All in all we were satisfied with our selection. Rego plates indicated that visitors to the park came from New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.

This was my first requirement for reversing into the allocated site and I even impressed myself! No doubt a total stroke of luck.

The guy next to us moved his chairs when he saw me reversing, though said it had nothing to do with my reversing (Yeah right!)







 Broken Hill (Lake view) caravan park







No comments:

Post a Comment